Saturday, November 12, 2005

I wish I was dead

This is not a depressed comment.
It’s just an statement of kill my mind,
since it doesn’t let me free myself
Sometimes I have to kill my mind with alcohol.
And dance with a trance rave music.
Indeed a trance cause there is no “me” anymore.
But my body dancing alone.

Buddha says alcohol stupefies the awareness,
and I know meditation is the answer to our quest.
But there are times when there’s no other choice,
and dancing drunk is like a relief.
An occasional death of the neurotic mind is a bliss.
But with the fucking hangover the next day.

Now drugs is another horror story of slavery,
a human being wasted like crap,
the most degrading form of the suicides.
The body is the sacred home of the soul,
honoring and respect is the least we can do for it.
Drugs violate the body with no mercy.

Say no to drugs or alcohol.
Say yes to yoga and Buddha.

No comments: